Friday 17 May 2013

A smile a day will keep the wrinkles away


What makes you happy ? I don't mean the smiling on the inside and squeezing out that little curl of the lip. I'm talking about genuine happiness ? From the feeling of a full belly , a new pair of shoes or even watching someone falling over (my favorite guilty pleasure), I find that happiness is completely over looked. Now days the majority of us spend our lives being miserable ! I am certainly guilty of this. I spend a lot of the day moaning about the train I took that morning and how much I hated having to be tucked away under a sweaty mans armpit. I winge and whine about how the rain has just messed up my straitened hair and I even sit there miserable whilst eating chocolate .. something that is meant to make you happy. What on earth is going on ? I know I'm not the only one.
So I have decided to dedicate a post to being happy. I thought I would share with you all the things that make me happy and make me smile.

ONE- Jumping in Puddles. 

                                                               TWO- Things that sparkle



THREE- Making A fort 


FOUR-  Nutella with a spoon


Five- When a kiss can make it all better


So please dear reader I ask only 3 things. Laugh like no one is watching , smile like a kid in a candy shop and if only for 5 minutes a day think of all the good in your life.

What makes you happy ?

Toodle Pip

Shannon
xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely post, very heartwarming xx Check out my latest blog post at http://xbeyoutifulx.blogspot.co.uk !! Xx followers are desperately needed xxxxx

    ReplyDelete